Wonderful weather,gorgeous and romantic park,fun company at the Bercy Picnic organized by Dorian last Sunday with food bloggers husbands,wives,family,friends,readers...from Paris and elsewhere(Alsace,Nancy,Switzerland).
ZUCCHINI AND CARROT BREAD
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 lemon,juice and zest
- 3 cups flour(I mixed flours:1 cup rolled oats,1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup small spelt flour)
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon and all spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy. Mix in oil and sugar. Stir in zucchini,carrot and lemon. Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, salt and nuts; stir into the egg mixture. Divide batter into prepared pans.Sprinkle with hazelnuts on top.
3. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until done
Pour les français:
CAKE COURGETTES ET CAROTTES
- 3 oeufs
- huile végétale
- 2 courgettes et 1 carrotte rapées
- 1 citron(jus et zeste)
- 330 g de farine(1/3 flocons d'avoine,1/3 farine petit épeautre,1/3 farine blanche
- 200 g de sucre brun
- 3 cuillères à café cannelle et mélange 4 épices(poivre noir,muscade,girofle,cannelle)
- 1/2 paquet de levure chimique
- 100g de noisettes
These marvellous cookies were brought and made by Céline "le palais des délices",who took the train from Alsace to party with us...
Garbage “Hall” in Mariko, Shizuoka City!
4 hours ago