Wonderful weather,gorgeous and romantic park,fun company at the Bercy Picnic organized by Dorian last Sunday with food bloggers husbands,wives,family,friends,readers...from Paris and elsewhere(Alsace,Nancy,Switzerland).
ZUCCHINI AND CARROT BREAD
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 lemon,juice and zest
- 3 cups flour(I mixed flours:1 cup rolled oats,1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup small spelt flour)
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon and all spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy. Mix in oil and sugar. Stir in zucchini,carrot and lemon. Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, salt and nuts; stir into the egg mixture. Divide batter into prepared pans.Sprinkle with hazelnuts on top.
3. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until done
Pour les français:
CAKE COURGETTES ET CAROTTES
- 3 oeufs
- huile végétale
- 2 courgettes et 1 carrotte rapées
- 1 citron(jus et zeste)
- 330 g de farine(1/3 flocons d'avoine,1/3 farine petit épeautre,1/3 farine blanche
- 200 g de sucre brun
- 3 cuillères à café cannelle et mélange 4 épices(poivre noir,muscade,girofle,cannelle)
- 1/2 paquet de levure chimique
- 100g de noisettes
These marvellous cookies were brought and made by Céline "le palais des délices",who took the train from Alsace to party with us...
Posted by Myrtille at 8:19 AM . August 13, 2007