Introducing Flat Friend Amanda...

. April 14, 2008



Recently, I received a letter from my friend's daughter from Los Angeles who's seven years old,so cute...asking me to help her with a school project. She enclosed Flat Amanda. The objective was to take the Flat Friend on an interesting hike, visit or some sort of adventure, write about it, take pictures and send her back to America.I have to admit I first had some resistance and was really too busy to spend time with some sort of flat doll...In the end,I didn't want to let my young friend down. I have to say it was a fabulous and exciting Sunday afternoon.We went to an exhibition at the Dapper Museum. At the end of our time together I took her for ice cream at "Pozzetto", the most outstandingly creamy and tasty gelato here in Paris. If you're around don't miss it. What's great is that you could choose as many flavors as you like for 3, 4 or 5 euros. We had Rasberry, Tiramisu, Pistachio,and Gianduja.

POZZETTO
9, rue du Roi de Sicile 75004
Paris
Tel : 01 42 77 08 64

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

J'attends les beaux jours pour déguster une glace chez Pozzetto qui devrait être flatté et reconnaissant de votre commentaire.

Cela mérite une invitation pour la prochaine fois.

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives