Blueberry and Peach Crisp

. July 17, 2007


I was inspired by Heidi's lovely recipe.I like the fact she uses less butter and sugar.I substituted the plums with blueberries and mixed some yellow with white peaches.White peaches are more fragile,fragrant and juicy so it's important not to overcook them...

Ingredients

Fruit:
1 pound ripe peaches
1/2 pound blueberries
1/4 cup natural cane sugar (or brown sugar)

Crisp:
3/4 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup white whole wheat flour (all-purpose flour)
1/2 cup natural cane sugar (or brown sugar)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
big pinch of salt
1/3 cup butter, melted

Pour les français:
Fruits:
500g de pêches(jaunes et blanches)
200g de myrtilles(Picard)
1 cuillère à soupe de sucre brun

Pâte:
100g de flocons d'avoine petits
100g de farine
70g de sucre
1 cuillère à café de cannelle
1 pincée de sel
50 g de beurre à temperature ambiante

0 comments:

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives