Green Curry Chicken

. May 28, 2007






Coconut adds a really wonderful texture and taste to sauces but beware of the high level of fat.So just put a small amount!Luckily for me I didn't have to prepare my green curry paste.I received some top notch quality paste from Thailand.If you plan to make your own, you will need to put the following ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a thick paste.
-10 small hot green chiles
-2 ts of coriander
-galangal chopped finely
-4 cloves garlic
-1 shallot
-1 ts lime
-2 Tbs vegetable oil
Bring pot of water to boil.Add green tea noodles for 5 min.Rinse with cold water.
Heat oil on high heat in wok.Add 250 g of chunks of chicken and stir-fry for 1 min.Add onion,garlic,sugar snaps ,bell pepper.Stir fry another 30s.Add curry paste,a little water,coconut milk.Bring to boil.Add noodles and combine well.Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary.Serve with fresh chopped cilantro or Thai basil.

0 comments:

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives