Lunchbox Special:Green Tea Soba Noodles Salad

. April 17, 2007


Despite the fact I've neglected my blog these past few weeks due to my hectic life,I've continued taking pictures...So for a few days I'll focus on lunchboxes.In my pantry I still have some organic green tea soba noodles purshased ar Trader Joe's during my stay in California..This composes a nutritious,spring color, quick lunch ready in 10 min.You could also try this sister recipe created by Clotilde.
Ingredients
-Japanese style green tea noodles cooked in 4 minutes.
- raw zucchini,grated
-tofu,diced and fried.I find it tastier but you don't have to cook it if you're in a hurry.
-cilantro
-soy sauce
-sesame oil
-sprouts.I used PRIMEAL'S SOLEIL LEVANT mix.
-sesame seeds

0 comments:

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives