Restaurant Highlight in Houlgate: L'Eden

. September 25, 2008

Let me entice you to taste the food in this alluring restaurant if you happen to be in Lower Normandy.
Freshness of the ingredients, everything cooked to perfection , perfumed and well balanced flavours for a reasonable price :19 € a menu during the week: appetizer, main course and dessert. The first time I went there Friday night and for that price I ate the best mussels marinière, sea bream with fresh spinach and 3 mini crèmes brulées: lavender, orange and vanilla.
Then when we came back during the week-end we had the 24€ menu this is what we got:

IMG_1689.JPG
Oysters from Normandy n° 3

IMG_1690.JPG
Duckling Filet with Spices

IMG_1692.JPG
Aile de Raie au Vinaigre et Aromates

Cheese: I forgot to take a picture but I had fabulous goat cheese with mixed herbs,goat cheese with piment d'espelette,pont l'evêque...


IMG_1695.JPG
Moelleux au chocolat with Banana Ice Cream

IMG_1696.JPG
Café et Mignardises

L'EDEN Restaurant
7 rue HENRI FOUCHARD
14510 HOULGATE
02 31 24 37

0 comments:

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives