Hazelnut and Chocolate Muffins

. May 22, 2007



My objective when making these muffins was to make them appealing to my nephew who usually doesn't appreciate my 85 % cocoa chocolate cakes...I added chesnut flour to enhance the fluffiness and the moistness of the texture and some big chunks of milk chocolate in the middle for the "fondant"taste.

Makes 6 large muffins.

-1/2 cup of flour
-1/2 cup of chesnut flour
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
-1/2 cup grounded hazelnuts
-1/2 cane sugar
-1 Tbs cocoa powder(Van Houten)
-1 egg
-2 Tbs of crème fraiche
-1 tsp vanilla
-6 squares of milk chocolate

In bowl combine dry ingredients.Mix well.

In another bowl,combine egg,crème fraiche,cane sugar,and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and mix till moistened.

Spoon batter into muffin cups.Add chunks of chocolate in the middle of each muffin.
Bake in preheated 375F/190C oven for 25 minutes.Enjoy!

1 comments:

confituremaison said...

J'aimerais beaucoup gouter a ces muffins aussi. Des que j'aurai reussi a m'approvisionner en farine de chataigne.

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives