My First Alfafa Sprouts!

. April 27, 2007



Treasure of the nature,full of energy and antioxidants!Many believe that weight for weight, sprouts have the highest nutritional content of any food type. Sprouts contain both vitamins, minerals, proteins and fibre, as an example Alfafa sprouts contain iron, magnesium, all 8 of the essential amino-acids, chlorophyll, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin D, fibre and more….And it's really easy to grow your own sprouts.I'm so excited...It takes regularity to grow your own sprouts as you need to water them 2 to 5 times a day depending on the outside temperature during 6 to 9 days.They taste really good,really crunchy. and make a fabulous decoration for sandwiches,soups,salads...
Coming up:
- Alfafa Shake
- Spring Quinoa Salad
- Alfafa Tuna Mousse

0 comments:

Profile

My photo
Paris, France
Welcome on my blog! I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on anything you read here. Enjoy the visit!

Sponsor




Archives